- Feel free to join me on the deck for a Popsicle as soon as they toys are picked up off the living room floor.
- Kids who pick up their own clothes get to keep them.
- I take kids to the swimming pool when their rooms are clean.
- I serve dessert after all the dishes are loaded in the dishwasher and the counters are clean.
- Kids who put their bikes away get to ride them the next day.
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Chores 3 Getting Ready for Summer
Use Enforceable Statements that say what you will do not what the child should do.