- Dec. 14 Are boys hit harder by video games? How much screen time is too much?
- Dec. 19, Setting boundaries on gaming
- Dec. 23, Should parents step in to monitor time management when they see a problem?
- Dec. 29, Should school nights be a no gaming zone?
- Jan. 2, Should kids be allowed to have gaming systems in their rooms?
- Jan. 7, Jr High student complaining about not enough time for gaming
- Jan 12, My High School Student is Gaming All Night. What should I do?
•Teaching kids to make good decisions
•Affordable versus unaffordable mistakes
•And much more.
by Dr. Charles Fay and Jedd Hafer
audio download, 36 min."