New from Dr. Charles Fay!
What's more important? Homework or chores? If you said, as many people do, that homework is more important then Dr. Charles Fay suggests that you may have "put the cart before the horse!" Preparing tomorrows workers for life in the real world means they'll need a cart full of knowledge but that cart will need to be pulled by a horse that has a good work ethic and can stay motivated in a world full of challenges. The book explains in detail that
- Chores teach self-control, perseverance, and delayed gratification.
- Chores meet the need for structure and limits.
- Chores meet the need to be needed.
- Chores make homework and school work seem easy!
- Chores build self esteem.